Internship / Master Thesis Communications
Webseite Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to care and provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Mercedes-Benz Group AG brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, Maybach and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand.
The Communications Intern is an integral part of the Corporate Communications team which consists of the Executive Assistant to the CEO and a Corporate Communication Specialist.
The assignment will be focusing on gaining insights into the existing communication framework within the organization. It will involve working collaboratively with the team and experts and supporting the development of a comprehensive internal communication strategy and infrastructure tailored to the organization’s needs. The main focus will be on clarifying the objectives of various communication types and determining how different channels such as email, newsletters, intranet and social media etc., should be utilized for communication purposes. This strategy will serve as a blueprint for how the organization should communicate both internally and, potentially, externally.
The internship offers you the opportunity to become an integral part of enhancing the organization’s internal communication processes. By the end of the project, you should have a well-rounded understanding of how effective communication strategies are developed and implemented in a real-world business context. The internship related analysis of the communication structure offers a good frame to write a master thesis.
Associated tasks & Responsibilities:
- Is analysis of the current communication setup and development of communication strategy and plan;
- Supporting the department with creating communications for different channels;
- Video creation;
- Editing of various communication materials;
- Internal and external company social media communications management;
- Maintaining the communication channels and spaces.
Job requirements – Who are you?
- Student during your Master’s studies within the field of Communication, Management, Consulting, or Marketing (Media design);
- Good communication skills in English (verbal & written). German is a plus;
- You are a great and creative communicator with a passion for content creation;
- Knowledge of the programs within the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Learning mindset & attitude;
- Confident to speak up and follow up on tasks with colleagues;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment.
We offer you an internship in a multicultural, dynamic, and informal international working environment:6-12 months full-time internship or diploma/master thesis, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Internship compensation, € 800,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week.
Contact infoPlease use the “apply” button to upload your CV and motivation letter (both in English).
Due to data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.connexys.nl.